Midnight Crew HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Tabletop systems that I just came up with in a drunken fit.

Go down

Random Tabletop systems that I just came up with in a drunken fit. Empty Random Tabletop systems that I just came up with in a drunken fit.

Post  Commissar Jory Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Each player has 10 HP and 5 AP.
Each player also has a pool of 10 D6

These D6s are used for actions, and can only be regained by taking a breath, which takes 1 whole round
Dagger= Minimum of 1D6, 1 chart roll
Sword= Minimum of 2 D6, 2 chart rolls
Greatsword=Minimum of 4D6, 3 chart rolls
Pike=Minimum of 5D6, 4 chart rolls

Shield=Minimum of 4D6

If a player runs out of dice, they are breathless. The opponent will get an instant attack in if they have enought dice to do so, or will take a rest.
Taking a rest/Breath regains 1d10 dice.
If you are breathless, after the opponents free turn, roll a d10. Use the amount of dice you roll.

Roll a d100 upon a successful attack, and consult http://www.angelfire.com/dragon3/vinifera/critical_hit_table_2e.pdf
Use d10 for damage after a successful attack as specified in the chart.

Plate armor will give you 10 AP instead of 5, but will limit you to 8 dice. It will also give you a -2 to initiative.

Roll a D10 each round to see who gets to attack.

Unarmed attacks do 1d10 to the amount of dice, not health

Ranged weapons take a round to reload, but have access to a d20 for damage, and can only be blocked with a shield.

Unarmored characters get 12 dice instead of 10, and get a +2 to initiative rolls.
Commissar Jory
Commissar Jory
Greentike

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum