Midnight Crew HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zombie Plan

5 posters

Go down

The Zombie Plan Empty The Zombie Plan

Post  OfficerCrash Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

If you've been invited to this forum, it's because I like ya a little bit. As such, I would like to include everyone in the Zombie Plan! This thread is dedicated to coming up with a solid survival strategy for the inevitable undead apocalypse!
OfficerCrash
OfficerCrash
Admin

https://midnitecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Plan Empty My plan :D

Post  aquakoifish Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm

First: Gather food and weaponry
Second: get the fastest person you got, smother them with human flesh and get them to run like hell as a distraction
third: shoot the crap out of the zombies as they chase after the bait distraction until they can no longer move
Fourth: repopulate
yay for fail plan Very Happy
aquakoifish
aquakoifish
Nipper Cadet

http://dnf64133.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Plan Empty Re: The Zombie Plan

Post  PAYATTENTIONIDIOT! Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Ok simple people. We find an old abandoned house. It can't have a basement here's why. We spend the years before the Zombie apocolypse building the basement to this old abandoned house.We will build a pipe real high above the house that will lead down into the basement and give air to the basement alone. This basement will be filled with canned foods and lots of alcohol! Oh and a fresh water supply and an area to grow plants that we use for food.The walls shall be sound proof so we can be at loud as we want. The entrance will be under the guest bed in the LOCKED guest room. You'd have to have a key to get into the guest bedroom then you'd move the bed and the carpet. pull up the floor door with the fire poker. Make sure to close the guest room door so it automaticly locks. Now there is a sad part to this genius plan... We have to find a stranger and sacrifice them. It should be an old hobo so we can easily convince him that he should die so we can live and repopulate. Once we are all in and shut the floor door he pulls the carpet and bed back into position and places the firepoker back next to the lovely fire place we will also build Very Happy. Then he will leave the room ( we shall watch him leave because we will have the old abandoned house wired with cameras and other high techy stuff like the tickle me Elmo! Also the old hodo won't have a key to the guest room so he can't return) close the door and it will automaticly lock as I previously stated. I will of course bring my weed so I and anyone else who joins me won't lose their minds. I will also make the promise that if you are bitten by a zombie before we enter the basement I will not let you suffer I will volunteer to shoot you in the head right away.[img]The Zombie Plan Images10[/img]
PAYATTENTIONIDIOT!
PAYATTENTIONIDIOT!
Pluckytot

Location : I had a smoke and now I'm chilling with aquakoifish :D

Back to top Go down

Post  OfficerCrash Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm going roving scavenger style. I have the stamina and agility to maintain a comfortable rooftop hopping life in the 'hood.
OfficerCrash
OfficerCrash
Admin

https://midnitecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ashPTC Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Bitches don't know about my farm... and how it is obv the best plan!!
ashPTC
ashPTC
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Jory Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm russian, so I automatically win. :I
Commissar Jory
Commissar Jory
Greentike

Back to top Go down