Midnight Crew HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KORTNE'S ART.]

Go down

[KORTNE'S ART.] Empty [KORTNE'S ART.]

Post  ThatSladeKid Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm evolving as an artist, but I've decided to show some of my work that very well may be the last of it's kind since I'm moving on to Installation art, Surrealism, film work, costume design, and some obscure form of sound art I'm in the middle of inventing called 'Electropoetry'. Feel free to critique! If you feel like going through nineteen pages of terrible art, or looking through the public Journal I've been inadvertently using as a diary for five years, look no further: ~Kannasireyu

There's an NSFW picture in there somewhere.

[KORTNE'S ART.] Penscratches_by_kannasireyu-d416cf1
Titled penscratches because it was done in ink pen. Scorpion OC.

[KORTNE'S ART.] We_are_external_hemmorage_by_kannasireyu-d3jz4ab
I just like listening to people's ideas about how the hell this happened.

[KORTNE'S ART.] Ambrosia_by_kannasireyu-d3jz3p8
Ambrose is a pretty cool guy. He wears feathered boas and eh doesn't afraid of anything. Seriously though, my favorite character and this guy is a history teacher.

[KORTNE'S ART.] __fallen_maiden___by_kannasireyu-d3l9q2o
Lilith Witcher of my story science-fiction graphic novel [MAIDEN]. She's technically a cyborg. Nanomachines ftw.

[KORTNE'S ART.] Time_is_running_out_by_kannasireyu-d3fr1ke
Muse is about a paranoid-schizophrenic Surrealist artist, Breton, who is trying to break up with his abusive girlfriend and fight his subconscious in a terribly literal manner.

[KORTNE'S ART.] F3___base_work_by_kannasireyu-d3ch4i5
Done with a base, with credits to the original artist. This took a painful amount of editing, though. The Fault brothers of my comic DEMONOLOGY, are being incredibly cute. HNNNG.

[KORTNE'S ART.] __r_i_p_p_l_e_s___by_kannasireyu-d38y8bu
I believe on the afternoon I did this, I'd learned about how Virginina Woolfe died. Was probably also very upset about something when I did it, but I don't remember or really care what it was. This is one of my favorite works of my own, and lots of people have drawn their own conclusions about the sunset of this young woman's life.

[KORTNE'S ART.] __toxic___by_kannasireyu-d33z2dw
I did Naruto Roleplay for a long time, and I'm glad I did. Out of it, I got the altruistic Kanna, who was my idol for some years, and... Kirsten, the Jashinist serial killer with poisonous saliva. She's my favorite Sue.

[KORTNE'S ART.] __jikken_genshi__clean___by_kannasireyu-d344lh9

SO MUCH MY FAVORITE THAT I DREW HER NAKED AND ADDED HASTILY DRAWN NIPPLE COVERINGS.
I THINK SHE'S CRYING BLOOD, TOO.

-cue Crawling by Linkin Park-
ThatSladeKid
ThatSladeKid
Fidgetey Bopper

http://kannasireyu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[KORTNE'S ART.] Empty More of this crap

Post  ThatSladeKid Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 am

[KORTNE'S ART.] Shirt_guy_by_kannasireyu-d3bdgkv[img][/img]

[KORTNE'S ART.] Headless_horesegiiiiirl_by_kannasireyu-d3bdh61

[KORTNE'S ART.] Muuuurders_by_kannasireyu-d3bdgxb